Hello and Welcome! We greatly value your interest in contributing an article for our website. We care deeply about the quality of content and user experience on our website. Therefore, here are a few points for your information:
- You must be 18 years or older to contribute or have permission from your parent or a guardian.
- You must have expertise in a nutrition related field, especially in the area of child nutrition. Parents – your practical experience solving your child’s nutrition problems definitely counts!
- You are not writing on behalf of a third party for promotional purposes.
- Your article must be original and unpublished elsewhere, unless you have modified it to include substantially new content.
- All content must be family-friendly.
- Your article should be consistent with the formatting standards of our website.
- Any pictures, sketches or photos must be copyright cleared.
- You can include links to your personal blog or website, or another relevant article or reference article on another relevant website.
- No third party links for the purpose of promotion are allowed. We will delete them without exception before approving your article for publication on Littlestomaks.
- You can include a short intro (no more than 100 words) with a link to your blog, website or social media profile.
- You are encouraged to link to other relevant articles on Littlestomaks. However, it is not a requirement for selection of your article on our website.
- Although not a requirement, we recommend your article to be less than 1000 words.
- We reserve the right to either accept your article as-is, or after suggested improvements.
- We also reserve the right to reject your article without any notice or explanation.
Compensation and Promotion:
- Guest articles are not eligible for any monetary compensation.
- We reserve the right to highlight your contribution in our “Featured Contributors” page. However we do not make any guarantees.
Copyright and Ownership:
- We own all rights to articles published on our website. Duplication of any article published on Littlestomaks in any media is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to modify the format and presentation of all content in any media platform, including but not limited to, print and social media.
- We reserve the right to remove your published article from our website for any reason.
- We reserve the right to use your content for promoting our website and other services.
- You can publish a summary of your submitted content on any relevant website, however you must include a link to the full article on Littlestomaks.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove any links to Littlestomaks from any of your related articles on other website(s) or social media if we deem that these websites are not consistent with our mission, vision and values or have the potential to harm our reputation or credibility in any way.
- You can share a link to your article published on Littlestomaks in your social media activities or other self-promotion activities. However, you cannot use it for any commercial purposes.
Changes in this policy:
- Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website when appropriate. You are encouraged to review the current policy prior to submitting your article.