We are actively looking for sponsorship from companies, organizations and individuals who share our vision, mission and values. We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities. We can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs and budget. Please complete the online form at the bottom of this page to request a media kit.
We envision a world where every child is raised in an environment of love, good nutrition and robust health through a synergistic partnership between industry, government, community service organizations and family.
We are committed to helping parents of toddlers 2-5 years old make smart choices about their child’s nutrition and lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Every parent – rich or poor, highly educated or illiterate, living in a big city or a remote village – is deeply concerned about the health and well-being of their children;
- Every child has the potential for great achievements in life and good health is a prerequisite for unleashing their potential;
- Early childhood nutrition and healthy eating habits build a strong foundation for a lifetime of good health;
- Toddler parents are inundated by nutrition and health information, conflicting headlines and soundbites from sources of dubious credibility;
- Only science-driven nutrition information distilled through the lens of practical experience can offer toddler parents a reliable resource to make smart choices
- Integrity : we are honest, truthful and accountable in our relationship with parents, professionals, sponsors and all visitors to our website
- Imagination: we thrive on a childlike curiosity about all things big or small. We question conventional wisdom, challenge the status quo and dream of creative ideas to solve some of our most pressing child nutrition problems
- Learning: the more we learn, the less we know. We are open to ideas and suggestions from everyone
- Community: it takes a village to raise a child in good health. Everyone including the government, industry, community service organizations has a role to play
- Sustainability: our actions must be sustainable for the environment. We must use only what we need and diligently reduce waste from all aspects of our life
Please complete this online form if you are interested in receiving our media kit: